A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Waibel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Waibel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Hosp, Altoona, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waibel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Waibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Waibel practice?
Dr. John Waibel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Waibel, Dr. Evan Waibel, Dr. Giovanni Waibel, Dr. Hank Waibel, Dr. Hans Waibel, Dr. Ian Waibel, Dr. Ivan Waibel, Dr. Jack Waibel