A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waibel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Waibel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Waibel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Waibel practice?
- Dr. John Waibel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Waibel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.