A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walburn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walburn graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Walburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-University Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Norman Walburn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John N. Walburn practice?
- Dr. John Walburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Walburn practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.