Dr. John Walck Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Walck?

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr Walck actually listens when you talk to him. He has a broad knowledge of medicine and diagnosed a medical problem that other doctors had written off as depression for five years. I am sure the illness led to the depression but not the true problem. I am appreciative of Dr and Pam Walcks medical services and will continue to list them as my PCP.

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Walck has an intuitive and medical understanding of thyroid disorder. He knows the diagnostic tools available and is wise enough to use them. At 58 1/2 years, I am healthier than I have ever been, even after years with an endrocrinologist. My life was spent between specialists misdiagnosing for their specialty; all the while enduring hypothyropidism that, when corrected, cured my laundry list of ailments, even my dry eyes. I am post menapausal and never had one "hot flash".

Posted on July 28th, 2014