A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walczyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Walczyk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walczyk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Walczyk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Walczyk practice?
- Dr. John Walczyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Walczyk practices Dermatology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Manhasset Dermatologists.