Dr. John Waldrop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Waldrop?

May 2nd, 2017

Love the confidence DR Waldrop and his support team projects !!

So pleased with the Journey w are going through with Dr. Waldrop and Hughton Sports Medicine Clinic

October 12th, 2015

Couldn't ask for better!

After going to several other doctors, I demanded workers comp let me see dr. Waldrop. It took a while, but I finally got approved for him to do the surgery! The staff was great, surgery was flawless and recovery was made short by the great staff at the PT part of the HC! Thanks for such great staff and such a wonderful doctor! I would recommend Hughston Clinic to anyone with a knee injury or any other ortho injury.

March 20th, 2015

best knee surgeon

I have had both my knees injured. This Doctor put me back on my feet each time. And might I add cared about my pain level enough to have a special cream made up for me to eliminate my swelling, pain, and anxiety from the pain in my joints. His staff listens not just hears you complain about your situations during recovery and treatment. That's awesome in my book!

January 14th, 2014

Best knees in town

I have had both knees replaced (TKR) and a very detailed left hip repair in the last 12 months Dr. Waldrop did the knee replacements and I could not have asked for a better Doctor and easy hospital stays. No real problems at all with the knees. Two weeks out of surgery I was putting a new roof on my house by my self. So all in all I think the knees worked

November 16th, 2012

Dr. Waldrop is a very good doctor. He spend time with his patients. I was reccommended to him by my grandmother and which she did great with her knee replacement he did.

December 27th, 2011

Couldn't ask for more

Dr. Waldrop is competent, kind, listens and gets results. I couldn't have asked for a better orthopedic surgeon.

May 4th, 2011

Felicia Vise, CMA

I have recommended Dr. Waldrop to several people. He really seems to care. I had a partial knee replacement 2 years ago. It didn't work for me, it hurts worse now than it did before. Dr. Waldrop was very saddened by that fact. He is now trying to get approval to go back in and do a total replacement. Some doctors wouldn't worry about it and just tell me the pain was my imagination. Waiting on W/C and their insurance to approve it is causing more problems. I'm hoping to get the approval soon. I can't function with the amount of pain I have on most days, and on the days I can function, I end up doing too much, not realizing it, and pay for it that night.Right now, I feel completely useless and the insurance company says the delay is "in my best interest"

February 7th, 2017