A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walkup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walkup is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walkup, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkup graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walkup has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Timothy Walkup MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John T. Walkup practice?
- Dr. John Walkup has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Walkup practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.