A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wallmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wallmark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wallmark, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallmark graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wallmark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Wallmark MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wallmark practice?
- Dr. John Wallmark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wallmark practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Hematologists and Rockville Oncologists.