Learn more about Dr. John Wallmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wallmark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallmark
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallmark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wallmark, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallmark graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wallmark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Wallmark MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wallmark practice?
- Dr. John Wallmark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wallmark practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Hematologists and Rockville Oncologists.