A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walper
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Walper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Walper practice?
- Dr. John Walper has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Walper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saline, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Saline Surgeons and Saline Sports Medicine Doctors.