A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walper
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Walper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Walper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Walper practice?
- Dr. John Walper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.