Learn more about Dr. John Walper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walper graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Walper practice?
Dr. John Walper practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Saline, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Saline Surgeons, Saline Family Physicians, and Saline Sports Medicine Doctors.