A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walrod is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walrod graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Walrod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Godfrey Walrod MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Walrod practice?
- Dr. John Walrod has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walrod practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.