A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wamble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wamble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wamble, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wamble graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wamble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Triumph Ltac Baytown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Wamble MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John L. Wamble practice?
- Dr. John Wamble has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wamble practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.