A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wanebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wanebo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wanebo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanebo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wanebo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Wanebo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Wanebo practice?
- Dr. John Wanebo has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Wanebo practices Neurological Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.