A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Wang practice?
Dr. John Wang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wang, Dr. Evan Wang, Dr. Giovanni Wang, Dr. Hank Wang, Dr. Hans Wang, Dr. Ian Wang, Dr. Ivan Wang, Dr. Jack Wang