A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wang is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C L Wang MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Wang practice?
- Dr. John Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wang practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.