Psychiatrists

1812 S J St
Ste 30
Tacoma, WA 98405
253-572-2225
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Petty, Abusive; Will not record anything you say with accuracy.  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

Have you had enough? What sort of question is that. If you want to be prescribed medications, you hope the Dr. has a clue. He has very little . Watch out, beware of family run medical offices. You will not find health. STAY AWAY!

|  Great curtious staff and comfortable office to be in.  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Wanwig for several years. The staff is always so nice. I know it is very difficult to even find a psychiatrist in Washington. I could not have found a better doctor for my labor and industry claim. He really listens to what I say.

|  Not Professional Manors  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

When his daughter (office staff) was told I didn't get a call for appointment, stated I never asked to be called. However, I had always been called, she became irate over the statement stating I would have been on the list for calls. I then asked to be put on the list, she stated she put me on it. (this was on phone) Went to appointment, when made another appointment....i made sure i was on the list, i was not. i watched her place me on it. What happened to her putting me on the list while i was on the phone????? During appointment, Dr stated I was on a certain medication. I had been changed from that 3 months before. He accused me of using an old prescription???? Does not make sense. Asked Dr to call pharmacy to see I am not lying. Would not call to verify. Concerned about ability to keep records correct and not trusting his patients.