3.0

Petty, Abusive; Will not record anything you say with accuracy. show details Petty, Abusive; Will not record anything you say with accuracy.
Oct 29th, 2013

Have you had enough? What sort of question is that. If you want to be prescribed medications, you hope the Dr. has a clue. He has very little . Watch out, beware of family run medical offices. You will not find health. STAY AWAY!

Great curtious staff and comfortable office to be in. show details Great curtious staff and comfortable office to be in.
Sep 10th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Wanwig for several years. The staff is always so nice. I know it is very difficult to even find a psychiatrist in Washington. I could not have found a better doctor for my labor and industry claim. He really listens to what I say.

Not Professional Manors show details Not Professional Manors
Jul 26th, 2010

When his daughter (office staff) was told I didn't get a call for appointment, stated I never asked to be called. However, I had always been called, she became irate over the statement stating I would have been on the list for calls. I then asked to be put on the list, she stated she put me on it. (this was on phone) Went to appointment, when made another appointment....i made sure i was on the list, i was not. i watched her place me on it. What happened to her putting me on the list while i was on the phone????? During appointment, Dr stated I was on a certain medication. I had been changed from that 3 months before. He accused me of using an old prescription???? Does not make sense. Asked Dr to call pharmacy to see I am not lying. Would not call to verify. Concerned about ability to keep records correct and not trusting his patients.