A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Warburton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Warburton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Warburton, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warburton graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Warburton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Warburton MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Warburton practice?
- Dr. John Warburton has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Warburton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Destin, FL and Niceville, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Surgeons.