A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ware is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ware, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ware has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roscoe Ware MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ware practice?
- Dr. John Ware has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ware practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.