A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Warwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Warwick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warwick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Warwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Warwick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warwick graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Warwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lovell Warwick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Warwick practice?
- Dr. John Warwick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Warwick practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.