A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Washburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Washburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Washburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center of Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L. Washburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Washburn practice?
- Dr. John Washburn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Washburn practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Family Physicians.