Learn more about Dr. John Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Washburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washburn
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Washburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Washburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center of Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Washburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Washburn practice?
- Dr. John Washburn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Washburn practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.