Cool Guy show details Cool Guy
by Barry Harman on Jan 11th, 2016

I have a unique and specialized problem have been given a contamination blood transfusion 45 years ago that resulted in a terrible condition that threatened my life. Washburn has been excellent, is very knowledgeable and did great. His staff is very good, efficient and I do not say this about others. Good Office.

by F Williams on Dec 31st, 2015

Bed side manner was good. He did not rush through the exam. He and his staff showed care that I was taken care of.

Well Satisfied show details Well Satisfied
by Richard Lewis on Oct 26th, 2015

I have been going to D. Washburn for over three years. He and his staff have always bent over backwards to help me. I have always been able to see the Doc the same day when I suddenly came up with Acute Bronchitis, a condition he has treated. Thankfully, due to his treatment, I haven't had flare up recently.

by ann serrano on Jan 25th, 2015

Best doctor ever! My family is very thankful to have him on or side

Wow!! show details Wow!!
by Ann K. on Apr 16th, 2014

Dr. Washburn answered all of my questions with responds to my calls within a timely 1-2 days verses the week it took my previous doctor. I like the new site with x-ray and the new staff. Although there were growin pains with the new crew learning the ropes, they are helpful and understanding with caring hearts. I am so glad I found him for my health and my family.

Geat Doctor and staff show details Geat Doctor and staff
by Bryce on Oct 1st, 2013

A decorated military veteran Dr. Washburn is the best and same day appointments...

Patient show details Patient
by Al Treat on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been to a lot of Doctors in the last 50 yrs and Dr Washburn is the best Dr. i've had by far.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Aug 2nd, 2012

I was looking on the internet for a new PCP close to me home, this was my first visit and 1/2 of the time was spent with me filling out paper work. Dr. Washburn and his staff provide excellent service, Dr. Washburn spent more time with me than any doctor in my 47 years. This was my first visit and I will continue to see him and his team and highly recommend them.