Family Physicians

15950 Eldorado Parkway
Suite 400
Craig Ranch, Frisco, TX 75035
(214) 390-5388
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Wow!!  |  show details
by Ann K. on Apr 16th, 2014

Dr. Washburn answered all of my questions with responds to my calls within a timely 1-2 days verses the week it took my previous doctor. I like the new site with x-ray and the new staff. Although there were growin pains with the new crew learning the ropes, they are helpful and understanding with caring hearts. I am so glad I found him for my health and my family.

|  Extremely Dissapointed  |  show details
by MC on Apr 16th, 2014

Under the guise of a caring attitude he writes a prescription with minimal refilling to force the patient to return to his office more often. I had to return after two weeks after he gave me the wrong medicine and the wrong dose. After that he wanted me again in his office in four weeks.Then again in six weeks...clearly my insurance had to pay for these unnecessary visits. In the end I just quit altogether. He is a ridiculous scam-er.

|  Geat Doctor and staff  |  show details
by Bryce on Oct 1st, 2013

A decorated military veteran Dr. Washburn is the best and same day appointments...

|  Patient  |  show details
by Al Treat on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been to a lot of Doctors in the last 50 yrs and Dr Washburn is the best Dr. i've had by far.

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I was looking on the internet for a new PCP close to me home, this was my first visit and 1/2 of the time was spent with me filling out paper work. Dr. Washburn and his staff provide excellent service, Dr. Washburn spent more time with me than any doctor in my 47 years. This was my first visit and I will continue to see him and his team and highly recommend them.