A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wasnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wasnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wasnick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasnick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Wasnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Wasnick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wasnick practice?
- Dr. John Wasnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wasnick practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.