A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wasniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wasniewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasniewski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wasniewski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Wasniewski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Wasniewski practice?
- Dr. John Wasniewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wasniewski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.