Internist, Pediatricians
929 S Tamiami Trl
Ste 101
Osprey, FL 34229
941-917-4700
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing Doctor.  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

He's been my doctor since I was a little baby! And I lover him! He's an amazing doctor.

|  If only ALL doctors were this caring and this good!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wassenaar would be my vote for "best doctor". He has a genuinely kind and caring bedside manner lets you know you are not just "another patient" and his measured approach to treating an illness with appropriate testing, treatment and follow-up when necessary lets you know he really cares. What a wonderful thing to find a modern-day doctor who still finds or makes time to practice his craft with "old fashioned" attention and caring! :)

|  One of a Kind  |  show details
by Mark Gaipo on Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Wassenaar was recommended to our family over 8 years ago and is the PCP for all of us. Dr. Wassenaar and his staff are about as close to an old time House Visiting Doctor as you can get. Very up front, very knowledgeable in his field and well networked with his peers. He's an indispensable part of our family as is First Physicians Group.

|  Opinion from current patient  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Wassenaar is the primary care provider for my two small children, husband, and myself. I appreciate his professionalism, knowledge, and his tendency to prescribe medications only when absolutely necessary. He does not over react to symptoms, yet has the sense of urgency necessary when treatment is really needed. When it comes to having what it takes to be a fantastic doctor, he is the "real deal". We are lucky to have him.

|  show details
May 19th, 2010

A truly caring pediatrician who sees my sick kids the same day I call. He has even called personally after a sick child visit to see how the child was doing. They don't come any better!