A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waterfallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waterfallen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waterfallen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterfallen graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waterfallen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Waterfallen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Waterfallen practice?
- Dr. John Waterfallen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Waterfallen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.