Dr. John Wattenbarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wattenbarger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2012

I was referred to this doctor, after I found out I had to have another surgery because one of the tendons in my right leg was too short, (my foot couldn't go down and touch the floor, I couldn't move my toes well) so he took part of a different tendon and attached it to that one.It seemed simple, but I didn't know that I was in for the worst outcome. The surgery completely backfired. My foot could finally go down... but I couldn't stand on my tiptoes. I can hardly move my toes now. I lost all feeling in my foot. The scar never fully healed, and I can't walk for more than 5 minutes without feeling intense pain.I truly believe he's a good doctor, but I just wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

September 28th, 2010

I was told that my 13 yr old daughter has a 45 degree curvature of the spine. When I asked if she would be prescribed a brace to limit the progression of her curve, Dr Wattenbarger said no because she has stopped growing. I got a second opinion. That second orthapaedic specialist told me that she IS STILL growing, that she needed to be in a brace immediately, that she need physical therapy, and probably surgery. A third Dr's office mentioned that this was the third case they have seen where Dr Wattenbarger has opted for no treatment on severe scoliosis patients. I don't know what his motivation is but I would not reccomend Dr Wattenbarger to anyone.

November 19th, 2009

Dr Wattenbarger is the greatest! You are listened to by he and his associates treated with the utmost respect.

July 28th, 2016