Dr. John Wayman MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Completely satisfied with my son's care from start to finish
My 4 yr old son was referred by his pediatrician to Dr. Wayman to have his tonsils and adenoids removed, and ear tubes put in. Dr. Wayman was amazing from the first consultation, through surgery, and post-op check up. He put my son completely at ease and had a great bedside manner. I whole heartedly recommend him.

May 9th, 2016
supervisor
Rude, arrogate, impatient and incompetent!

March 15th, 2015
My son needed tubes in his ears. Dr. Wayman was wonderful with him. My son is 2 years old and we were nervous about the appointment. Dr. Wayman was kind and gentle with our son, answered all of our questions, and we were throughly impressed. His staff was also very kind. He did a fantastic job on my son's surgery. I would recommend him to anyone I know who has children. His bedside manner was fantastic.

April 22nd, 2013
Biggest jerk I ever met, very unprofessional . I came to him for a simple office vist to open up my ear canal as I have a tumer growing and closing my ear canal. He attempted to vac out the ear canal and was unsucssesful. I then proceeded to tell him that when I go out to Los Angeles to have my tumors removed like I do on a yearling basis that they could take care of the ear canal reconstruction. He then tells me why would they do that , I replied why wouldn't they do that. He then tells me that I have much bigger problems than my ear canal, that I have a tumer on my back and liver and that I would be lucky to live through that. What kind of a doctor or for that matter anyone would ever say that to another person. When he said that to me I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Biggest uncaring ,Self absorbed jerk I've ever run into. Well John I have had all of my surgeries and I am a alive and doing well, Next time you have the urge to make a stupid comment keep it to yourself.

March 9th, 2013
Mother
He put tubes in my son. When tubes came out we were told there was a tare in eardrum. Said it would be fine and GE would keep an eye on it. A year and half later a tare which at the original point could if been patched turned into large enough to have to get surgery for skin graph. He was 5 and was told GE would not do surgery on him until he was older 8 or 9. I asked if we wanted to do the surgery now because his hearing was bad already and was concerned GE would lose more. He whipped his head around and rudley said you are more than welcome to get a second opinion. Needless to say we went for a second opinion who did the surgery a month later. His excuse was my son was too young to do the surgery on and he wouldn't be able to handle it. He handled it just fine with other Dr just fine.

August 3rd, 2011
Wonderful with me two years ago, and wonderful with my granddaughter when she was small and he was wonderful for her, too!

May 6th, 2010
i just took my 19 month old daughter to him and he was horrible- obviously does not know how to deal with children, very abrupt, impatient with her (she was scared), rough and rude. extremely unprofessional. i would never recommend him to anyone!

April 29th, 2017