A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weaver, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weaver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Weaver MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Weaver practice?
- Dr. John Weaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Weaver practices Surgery and Gastroenterology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons and Lone Tree Gastroenterologists.