A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Webber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webber, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Failure
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Webber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Webber FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Webber practice?
- Dr. John Webber has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Webber practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.