A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Webber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webber, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Failure
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Webber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Webber FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Webber practice?
- Dr. John Webber has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Webber practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.