A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webber, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Failure
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Webber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Webber practice?
Dr. John Webber practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.