Dr. John Webster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

February 21st, 2016
This was my first visit to Dr. Webster. Being somewhat new to Longmont I was not established with a Urologist and found myself in need of one. Dr. Webster was an excellent choice. Dr. Webster is easy to talk with, easy to understand and treatment was started. Actually have not had my follow up visit yet but feel good about the appointment that was made for me in two weeks. I am happy to now be on board with a Urologist that I can feel so comfortable with and feel confident I am in good care. The staff was professional and friendly at the same time, this means a lot to me and my wife. Ann at the front desk greeted us and helped us feel at home, all of this is important to us when we visit an office we have never been in before, and a new doctor.

January 16th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Webster is an outstanding doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, explains diagnosis in understandable terms, presents treatment alternatives in clear concise language with priorities so you can make decisions about how your treatment should progress. His staff is great. They are efficient and concerned with patient well being. I have never had to wait when I have an appointment. Their follow-up is also timely and thorough. I highly recommend this practice!!

April 25th, 2010