Dr. John Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Webster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017

Best Urology I have worked with in 20 years of dealing with chronic kidney stones and multiple Urology offices.

This office is efficient, caring, and made my experience of dealing with a difficult kidney stone as easy as possible. They got me in immediately for an appointment as well as surgery. I saw Erin Balcerzak, PA-C at the appointment and she was so kind and thorough in her explanations. Their front desk employee Ann M. was excellent at taking my calls, getting my questions answered, and any issues resolved ASAP, even with complicated FMLA paperwork for my job. I am grateful that I chose this office to provide my care.

February 21st, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Webster. Being somewhat new to Longmont I was not established with a Urologist and found myself in need of one. Dr. Webster was an excellent choice. Dr. Webster is easy to talk with, easy to understand and treatment was started. Actually have not had my follow up visit yet but feel good about the appointment that was made for me in two weeks. I am happy to now be on board with a Urologist that I can feel so comfortable with and feel confident I am in good care. The staff was professional and friendly at the same time, this means a lot to me and my wife. Ann at the front desk greeted us and helped us feel at home, all of this is important to us when we visit an office we have never been in before, and a new doctor.

January 16th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Webster is an outstanding doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, explains diagnosis in understandable terms, presents treatment alternatives in clear concise language with priorities so you can make decisions about how your treatment should progress. His staff is great. They are efficient and concerned with patient well being. I have never had to wait when I have an appointment. Their follow-up is also timely and thorough. I highly recommend this practice!!

April 25th, 2010