Dr. John Weed Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Weed Jr?

Gut me like a fish

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Weed wanted to immediately take every thing out of me. He needed to do more tests. Please get a second opion!

Took away the fear of a cancer diagnosis

Posted on July 15th, 2015

For anyone receiving a diagnosis of cancer, it can be terrifying. At my initial appointment with Dr. Weed, I was immediately put at ease. He provided quick information and I appreciated the efficient manner in which he provided care. He also performed my subsequent surgery to remove the cancer. He was attentive, answered all of my questions, followed up in a very caring manner. I would highly recommend him to friends and family for care.

Janelle

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

The best surgeon I could have had!

Pick another doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Dr. Weed is rude, inconsiderate, dismissive, prejudice and arrogant. In a very vulnerable time of needing an oncologist, pick someone else. Do not go to Dr. Weed. He made assumptions about me that were not true that altered my cancer treatment. His plan did not follow best practices or provide a comprehensive treatment course.

Posted on March 28th, 2012