A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Weeman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Weeman practice?
- Dr. John Weeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Weeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.