A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN WEETER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN WEETER, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN WEETER, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. WEETER graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. WEETER has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JOHN M WEETER MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. JOHN M. WEETER practice?
- Dr. JOHN WEETER has 2 office locations.
Dr. JOHN WEETER practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.