A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weeter, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weeter, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weeter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Weeter FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Weeter practice?
- Dr. John Weeter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weeter practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Plastic Surgeons.