Dr. John Wegenke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wegenke?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. John Wegenke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 19th, 2011

Complete waste of my time

To say that I "saw" Dr. Wegenke, is a gross overstatement. He spent literally 6 seconds doing a physical assessment, didn't even touch the area where I am having pain in my flank, and then proclaimed that the problem is my back. He didn't listen to the symptoms that I am having. When I mentioned past medical records I had sent to him that are important in the overall picture, he retorted that they were 11 years old and not of any help to him. When pressed for an explanation or consideration of what the issue was, he arrogantly offered to me for me to seek a second opinion. In no way did he demonstrate a willingness to listen or a hint of compassion the whole time.

April 19th, 2011

Horrible interpersonal skills. If you want someone to ask you about your symptoms, and then give you some thoughts and ideas about what might be going on, this is NOT your guy. When I asked about persistent night sweats, he simply said "that's a non-specific symptom and you can get another opinion." I was simply asking for some thoughts or explanations regarding severe pain and night sweats (which are completely new and problematic). We spent five whole minutes with this dismissive man.

December 1st, 2015