A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wegryn is Good. Dr. Wegryn has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wegryn, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegryn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wegryn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wegryn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wegryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Wegryn practice?
Dr. John Wegryn practices Urology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Akron Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Wegryn, Dr. Deshawn Wegryn, Dr. Jan Wegryn, Dr. Hank Wegryn, Dr. Shayne Wegryn, Dr. Shane Wegryn, Dr. Jackie Wegryn, Dr. Giovanni Wegryn