A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wegryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wegryn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegryn
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wegryn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wegryn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegryn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wegryn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Wegryn MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wegryn practice?
- Dr. John Wegryn has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wegryn practices Urology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Urologists.