Dr. John Weidner, DO
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Feb 16th, 2016

The only issue I have with this practice is that they are not very timely at returning phone calls. Otherwise, the front office staff is excellent, and Dr. Weidner is an excellent physician who takes as much time as you need to answer questions and listen to your concerns. That is probably there was a wait time. He really takes time with you.

Jan 7th, 2016

So glad I chose him as primary Dr treats you like a person and listens to what you say.

Mar 17th, 2015

poorest excuse for a doctor I have ever seen

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weidner is a very caring physician. He takes time and patience with each person he sees and he listens. He addresses problems in the most natural way possible and is persistent in looking for ideas to help difficult problems.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this Practice!!!! They LISTEN-to everything- and are genuinely INTERESTED in my well-being! They do everything they say they will do-and go over and above the rest-BY NOT treating Patients like CATTLE-but like human beings! CLASS ACTS!!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dec 21st, 2010

Had to wait three hours, he lost my x-ray reports.

Kept me waiting 2 hours show details Kept me waiting 2 hours
Oct 31st, 2009

Just thought I was a nut and didn't care to determine what the problem is. I waited two hours for one visit. That was unbelievable....