Dr. John Burdette Weigele MD and PHD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weigele, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, Brain Aneurysm, and Intracranial Vasospasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weigele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weigele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Weigele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Weigele practice?
Dr. John Weigele practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Weigele, Dr. Evan Weigele, Dr. Giovanni Weigele, Dr. Hank Weigele, Dr. Hans Weigele, Dr. Ian Weigele, Dr. Ivan Weigele, Dr. Jack Weigele