A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weigele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weigele
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weigele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weigele, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Intracranial Vasospasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weigele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burdette Weigele MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Weigele practice?
- Dr. John Weigele has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Weigele practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.