Learn more about Dr. John Weigele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weigele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weigele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weigele, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Intracranial Vasospasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weigele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burdette Weigele MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Weigele practice?
- Dr. John Weigele has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Weigele practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.