A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weigele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weigele, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Intracranial Vasospasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigele graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weigele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weigele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Weigele practice?
Dr. John Weigele practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.