Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Discrimination and unprofessional Doctor. show details Discrimination and unprofessional Doctor.
by Butch Conanan on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr John R. Weinstein is a very unprofessional and arrogant doctor. He has no respect and discriminate patient base on their insurance coverage. He doesn't care how much time the patient spent on waiting. Minimum waiting time is one hour and 30 mins, even though patient is already scheduled and arrive 15 mins prior to the scheduled time. Every visit in his clinic, we usually spent two to four hours, before my patient is seen. In this recent visit, my patient was the next in line, but he called the patient behind us who has arrived in just 30 mins. I called his attention that we've been there prior to this patient, but he just responded in a rude manner, "I will not argue with you". Seems that he has favoritism and discriminate his own patients.

Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. John weinstain, was not able to help my 6 year old son. Said my son was to loud in he's office and clients were complaining which that was a lie. Also mention he was bothered during he's vacations regarding my son. Dr. Weinstein clearly told me couldn't work with patients like my son . I left his office crying.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weinstein is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone that has office takes his insurance,

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Worst MD Experience Ever show details Worst MD Experience Ever
by Ms. X on Oct 9th, 2014

If you want to spend all of your time in the waiting room, by all means, go see this man. 2 plus hours behind, and they scheduled me on a day when he sees his "patients from the group home". Boy, was that a treat. Screaming, adult diapers, helmets, swearing...it was like "One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest". When I FINALLY saw him, he had a sporting event on his radio the ENTIRE TIME! Wow, thanks for listening! In the end, he did absolutely nothing to help me, and basically pawned me back off on a previous physician. A huge waste of time, and a downright creepy experience. STAY FAR AWAY!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weinstein listens to my concerns and thoughts with a reassuring manner and I feel better after leaving his office

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Nov 15th, 2013

not a place to go if u want to get somewhere else on time! appts r ridicules .. call backs are ridiculas. he is ridiculas! not knowledgable on a psych med i wanted.. had to google it during our visit!

A Professional and Compassionate Doctor show details A Professional and Compassionate Doctor
Jun 5th, 2013

I have been his Patient for 10 years and he is straight forward of what are my options are and how I can proceed with my medications. His staff is very courteous and helpful they will go for an extra mile to help you if they can. I know the wait is long at times if there are severe patients before me, I don't mind waiting because he is the doctor that is worth waiting for.

Excellent and Professional Doctor show details Excellent and Professional Doctor
Mar 19th, 2012

I have seen this doctor and have been very frank what are my options are and very thorough with the medications, he is not a type of doctor that will see you for 5 minutes and give you the prescription. Staff are reliablle and very courteous, will go for an extra mile to help you. They even help me with the prior authorization with my medication to be covered by my insurance. There is no enough words to desribe how excellent the doctor is and his staff.

He is the best Doctor show details He is the best Doctor
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Weinstein is very thorough doctor. He is on the ball when it comes to diagnosis and medication. His office also helps me with the patient assistance program in order for me to save money on my medication. The Doctor so with his staff have professionalism and treats you with respect. Many patients complain of the wait but he is the doctor that is worth waiting for.

Jun 20th, 2011

Wait over 2 hrs every visit. Does not accept ATM or Credit Cards. Double or triple books patients. Almost never refill requests on time and then will deny that the pharmacy has contacted them. No dr's exchange. No chance of speaking with Dr. on the phone. Only in the office 2 days a week and totally unavailable the rest of the week.Receptionist and nurse practitioner are lacking customer service skills, no empathy and don't care about the problem at hand. Extremely argumentative. Have to find another dr. Only good thing about him is that he charges $60 per visit. I am definitely getting what I pay for.

Expert Psychaiatrist show details Expert Psychaiatrist
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Weinstein is a true expert in this field. He is precise in his meds and also can make the patient feel comforatable enough to share symptoms, which is the hardest part. He knows more than other dr's who just write up prescriptions without taking the time to hear your story. Everyone complains that the wait is too long. It is usually long, but worth the wait. He has made such a dramtic difference for several people I know. He also referred us to an outstanding clinical trial which saved us thousands & thousands of dollars in office visits and meds. Can't say enough good stuff about him!

by on Apr 19th, 2010

The scheduling is atrocious. We have waited over TWO HOURS on three occasions and the wait time is the topic of conversation between all of the waiting patients.