Dr. John Weinstein Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Weinstein?

Ridiculous Waste of Time

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Horrible Absolutely Horrible my experience with this Psychiatrist, If I can rate this as a 0 I would and here are my reasons below: 1. With all due respect, His secretary is honestly an airhead. As soon as we get there to the place for our 1st appt. I get a call saying that the doctor can't see you today. What happened to 24 hour advance notification? Yet, if we do this my credit card gets the heat. I'm upset and I go to the office and have a discussion with his secretary, and all she does is laugh like this is some kind of joke and makes a new appointment. Real professional not even an apology.. 2. After coming for the new appt. we had to wait 1 hour 30 mins. just to be told that "we don't take new patients" "I don't know what you're doing here" "who are you" in the rudest on manner. Me trying to be nice and professional I kept my anger low, and did my best to establish some dialogue to figure out what's happening. The Dr. W didn't seem to care what we had said he then took off arguing with his secretary and putting the blame on her. 3. I missed two days of work, wasted my time, was treated rudely and disrespectfully from both the Dr. W and his asian secretary, my kids missed school twice, wasted on gas $$, and they think we're playing around or this is a joke.. My kid needs some serious help and it's not like I'm getting any of these services free I'm paying for them. I do not recommend this place to anyone else. I'm positively sure there are better suited doctors than this jerk, so please don't waste your money or time. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to email.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Can't keep an appointment.

Discrimination and unprofessional Doctor.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr John R. Weinstein is a very unprofessional and arrogant doctor. He has no respect and discriminate patient base on their insurance coverage. He doesn't care how much time the patient spent on waiting. Minimum waiting time is one hour and 30 mins, even though patient is already scheduled and arrive 15 mins prior to the scheduled time. Every visit in his clinic, we usually spent two to four hours, before my patient is seen. In this recent visit, my patient was the next in line, but he called the patient behind us who has arrived in just 30 mins. I called his attention that we've been there prior to this patient, but he just responded in a rude manner, "I will not argue with you". Seems that he has favoritism and discriminate his own patients.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. John weinstain, was not able to help my 6 year old son. Said my son was to loud in he's office and clients were complaining which that was a lie. Also mention he was bothered during he's vacations regarding my son. Dr. Weinstein clearly told me couldn't work with patients like my son . I left his office crying.

Worst MD Experience Ever

Posted on October 9th, 2014

If you want to spend all of your time in the waiting room, by all means, go see this man. 2 plus hours behind, and they scheduled me on a day when he sees his "patients from the group home". Boy, was that a treat. Screaming, adult diapers, helmets, swearing...it was like "One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest". When I FINALLY saw him, he had a sporting event on his radio the ENTIRE TIME! Wow, thanks for listening! In the end, he did absolutely nothing to help me, and basically pawned me back off on a previous physician. A huge waste of time, and a downright creepy experience. STAY FAR AWAY!

Posted on November 15th, 2013

not a place to go if u want to get somewhere else on time! appts r ridicules .. call backs are ridiculas. he is ridiculas! not knowledgable on a psych med i wanted.. had to google it during our visit!

A Professional and Compassionate Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I have been his Patient for 10 years and he is straight forward of what are my options are and how I can proceed with my medications. His staff is very courteous and helpful they will go for an extra mile to help you if they can. I know the wait is long at times if there are severe patients before me, I don't mind waiting because he is the doctor that is worth waiting for.

Excellent and Professional Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I have seen this doctor and have been very frank what are my options are and very thorough with the medications, he is not a type of doctor that will see you for 5 minutes and give you the prescription. Staff are reliablle and very courteous, will go for an extra mile to help you. They even help me with the prior authorization with my medication to be covered by my insurance. There is no enough words to desribe how excellent the doctor is and his staff.

He is the best Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Weinstein is very thorough doctor. He is on the ball when it comes to diagnosis and medication. His office also helps me with the patient assistance program in order for me to save money on my medication. The Doctor so with his staff have professionalism and treats you with respect. Many patients complain of the wait but he is the doctor that is worth waiting for.

Expert Psychaiatrist

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr. Weinstein is a true expert in this field. He is precise in his meds and also can make the patient feel comforatable enough to share symptoms, which is the hardest part. He knows more than other dr's who just write up prescriptions without taking the time to hear your story. Everyone complains that the wait is too long. It is usually long, but worth the wait. He has made such a dramtic difference for several people I know. He also referred us to an outstanding clinical trial which saved us thousands & thousands of dollars in office visits and meds. Can't say enough good stuff about him!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

The scheduling is atrocious. We have waited over TWO HOURS on three occasions and the wait time is the topic of conversation between all of the waiting patients.

Posted on October 26th, 2017