A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisenberger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weisenberger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weisenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Weisenberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Weisenberger practice?
- Dr. John Weisenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weisenberger practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.