A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weisenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Weisenberger practice?
Dr. John Weisenberger practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.