A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weisenberger is Excellent. Dr. Weisenberger has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Weisenberger practice?
Dr. John Weisenberger practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corcoran, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Weisenberger, Dr. Deshawn Weisenberger, Dr. Jan Weisenberger, Dr. Hank Weisenberger, Dr. Shayne Weisenberger, Dr. Shane Weisenberger, Dr. Jackie Weisenberger, Dr. Giovanni Weisenberger