A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisenberger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisenberger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weisenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Weisenberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Weisenberger practice?
- Dr. John Weisenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weisenberger practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.