A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Welsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Welsh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Erskine Welsh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John E. Welsh practice?
- Dr. John Welsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Welsh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA.
See Los Altos Physiatrists.