Learn more about Dr. John Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Welsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Welsh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Erskine Welsh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John E. Welsh practice?
- Dr. John Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Welsh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Physiatrists.