Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Dec 31st, 2015

Dr. Welsh cares about you. He listens to your concerns, questions. He is highly professional and personable. When it comes to the insurance companies - he is 100% on your side. He takes the time to get to know you. You are truly a partner in your own care treatment plan. He is a rare physician and I highly recommend him!

Dec 18th, 2015

Dr. Welsh shows compassion and caring to his patients. I am alway's impressed with the time he takes with his patients. My 88 year old Mother is in a lot of pain with her back. Dr. Welch's patience,caring,concern and skill in managing her pain is touching and sincere. Mom has been going to him for this problem for many years as well as our family and friends he is a true professional.

Rating Dr. Welsh and his office staff show details Rating Dr. Welsh and his office staff
by Beth Semilof on Feb 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Welsh. He is patient and explains any questions you might have. You can send him an email and his response comes usually that same day. The staff he was in the office are friendly and always available to help. Dr. Welsh no longer takes my insurance and I tried Stanford Pain Clinic but have returned to Dr. Welsh in spite of paying out of pocket. He's worth it!

by M Talley on Dec 2nd, 2014

Amazing!!!

Geoff Steele SVP Finance MFP show details Geoff Steele SVP Finance MFP
Mar 21st, 2011

John is by far one of the best physicians I know. His kindness, expertise, and patience put him in a class by himself. His staff is the ultimate compliment, 5 stars

Top Notch Physiatrist show details Top Notch Physiatrist
Mar 31st, 2009

After going to many Pain Mgmt physicians, I was finally referred by my doctor to Dr John Welsh. He diagnosed my problems, changed my medications and put forth a treatment plan that is working!!! I highly recommend him. The only challenge is getting an appointment. But, the wait is worth it.