Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Rating Dr. Welsh and his office staff show details Rating Dr. Welsh and his office staff
by Beth Semilof on Feb 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Welsh. He is patient and explains any questions you might have. You can send him an email and his response comes usually that same day. The staff he was in the office are friendly and always available to help. Dr. Welsh no longer takes my insurance and I tried Stanford Pain Clinic but have returned to Dr. Welsh in spite of paying out of pocket. He's worth it!

by M Talley on Dec 2nd, 2014

Amazing!!!

Geoff Steele SVP Finance MFP show details Geoff Steele SVP Finance MFP
Mar 21st, 2011

John is by far one of the best physicians I know. His kindness, expertise, and patience put him in a class by himself. His staff is the ultimate compliment, 5 stars

A true life changer!!! show details A true life changer!!!
by Sue on Jul 15th, 2010

I had a bad fall and injured my back. I was referred to Dr. Mehdizadeh in San Jose for surgery, which was a complete disaster. I was almost bedridden after the surgery. My daughter, who was in a car accident and a patient of Dr. Welsh, recommended that I go and see him. He has changed my life. Although I have not been able to return to work, his treatment has really made a difference in my level of pain. I was really about ready to throw in the towel until I started treatment with Dr. Welsh. What a terrific doctor and an extremely genuine person! I could not recommend him highly enough. He is wonderful!!!

Top Notch Physiatrist show details Top Notch Physiatrist
Mar 31st, 2009

After going to many Pain Mgmt physicians, I was finally referred by my doctor to Dr John Welsh. He diagnosed my problems, changed my medications and put forth a treatment plan that is working!!! I highly recommend him. The only challenge is getting an appointment. But, the wait is worth it.

Jul 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Provides good service if you get to see him. He is nice and acts like you should be able to easily make a follow-up appointment. When you actually try to make the follow-up appointment, his staff sends you through loops of paperwork and then to deal with

Read Full Review at yahoo.com