A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wendell, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wendell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maclean Wendell MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wendell practice?
- Dr. John Wendell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wendell practices Radiology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, VA.
See Newport News Radiologists.