Dr. John Werber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Werber?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. John Werber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

Dr Werber

I saw several doctors about 2 issues I was having before I found Dr Werber. The previous doctors told me the same thing - don't worry about the mark on my face and the constant itch could be controlled by using over the counter hydrocortisone and neosporin. I went through a lot of hydrocortisone. After 2 years - one with each doctor, I went to Dr Werber. He asked if I ever had spinal surgery - I had. He immediately diagnosed the itch as nerve related and referred me to a neurologist. The neurologist said it was "a good catch". I have nerve damage and am being treated for it. Dr. Werber biopsied the thing on my face and called me himself a week later to tell me it was a basal cell cancer. He assured me it was treatable and referred to a plastic surgeon who removed it. My only regret is not finding Dr. Werber sooner. It sometimes takes a while to get an appoint with him but he well worth the wait.

January 14th, 2016

Long wait

Wait time is very very long

December 28th, 2016