A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Werring, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Werring graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Werring has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Dr John Warner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Werring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Werring practice?
Dr. John Werring practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Summit Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Werring, Dr. Evan Werring, Dr. Giovanni Werring, Dr. Hank Werring, Dr. Hans Werring, Dr. Ian Werring, Dr. Ivan Werring, Dr. Jack Werring