Learn more about Dr. John Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wertheimer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheimer
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wertheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wertheimer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Wertheimer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. John Wertheimer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Wertheimer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.