A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wertheimer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheimer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wertheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wertheimer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Wertheimer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John H. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. John Wertheimer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Wertheimer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.