A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wessinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wessinger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessinger graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wessinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Wessinger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wessinger practice?
- Dr. John Wessinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Wessinger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Roanoke Radiologists.