Dr. John Westerbeck MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Massillon, OH

October 14th, 2016
Dr. Westerbeck is in medicine for the patient. He is kind, compassionate and a very smart listener. He understands people and their situations as they age. It seems that nothing surprises him and he is always very encouraging. He is very up to date on all medical issues. It is obvious medicine is his passion. I have trusted him with my family's life since he opened practice over 20 years ago. He has been there for us through all of our life events (birth-death). His keen medical knowledge saved my husband's life at the age of 48. All previous physicians missed the diagnosis.

September 9th, 2013
great doctor
I have utmost confidence in Dr Westerbeck. I am a nurse and therefore have know many doctors. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and has a strong medical background. I have been his patient for over 20 years and he has seen me through some hard times. I don't know how things would have turned out if he wouldn't have helped me. At times, he even called me on the phone personally to give me results or check on things. He takes the time to talk about patients problems, both physical and psychological. I highly recommend him and thank him.!

August 15th, 2013
My Experience
Dr Westerbeck saw me 3 times and helped me so much with my issues. I didn't have any health insurance, but he saw me anyway and guided me in the right direction for my issues, he also got me the medications I desperately needed. He is the best! Very genuine and compassionate.

March 6th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. John's for over 20years. It is always easy to get an appt. because they don't over book patients. He is a good doctor, I would recommend him to anybody.

February 16th, 2012