A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Westkaemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Westkaemper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westkaemper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westkaemper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Westkaemper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Westkaemper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westkaemper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital AN Affiliate of B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Westkaemper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Westkaemper practice?
- Dr. John Westkaemper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Westkaemper practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.