A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Westkaemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Westkaemper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Westkaemper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Westkaemper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westkaemper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital AN Affiliate of B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Westkaemper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Westkaemper practice?
Dr. John Westkaemper practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons and Irving Surgeons.