A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Westkaemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Westkaemper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westkaemper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westkaemper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Westkaemper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Westkaemper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westkaemper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital AN Affiliate of B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Westkaemper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Westkaemper practice?
- Dr. John Westkaemper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Westkaemper practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.