A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Westkaemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Westkaemper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Westkaemper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Westkaemper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westkaemper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital AN Affiliate of B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Westkaemper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Westkaemper practice?
Dr. John Westkaemper practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons, Irving Sports Medicine Doctors, and Irving Surgeons.