A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wey, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tsu-Yuan Wey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Wey practice?
- Dr. John Wey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.