A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wey, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Wey has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ankle Joint Replacement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Wey practice?
Dr. John Wey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wey, Dr. Evan Wey, Dr. Giovanni Wey, Dr. Hank Wey, Dr. Hans Wey, Dr. Ian Wey, Dr. Ivan Wey, Dr. Jack Wey