A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wey, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tsu-Yuan Wey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Wey practice?
- Dr. John Wey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.