A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Whitcomb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitcomb, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitcomb graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitcomb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elmer Whitcomb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Whitcomb practice?
- Dr. John Whitcomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Whitcomb practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.