A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitecar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Whitecar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitecar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitecar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitecar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitecar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitecar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Whitecar FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Whitecar practice?
- Dr. John Whitecar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whitecar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.