A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitecar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Whitecar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitecar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Whitecar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitecar, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitecar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitecar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Whitecar FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Whitecar practice?
- Dr. John Whitecar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whitecar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.