Dr. John Whitecar Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Whitecar Jr?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. John Whitecar Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016

Dr. Whitecar, exceptional physician

I came to Dr. Whitecar with a rare blood disease, ET, and the early diagnosis was that it would be with me the rest of my life, chronic. However, after a couple years with Dr. Whitecar and prayer, I no longer have the disease. I am very grateful to Dr. Whitecar. He has treated a variety of illnesses I have had since he is an internist as well as an oncologist. He always delivers a high level of care and genuine concern. He is very busy but takes time with each of his patients. The staff is excellent and uplifting.

December 15th, 2014

I would highly recommend this Dr. To everyone. He takes time with his patients and is on call for them 24/7 . He seems to genuinely care. I've had weekend calls I've made to his office and he himself calls me back. Smart town Dr with big town knowledge and integrity! He's been such a blessing since my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. Wonderful personality!

April 9th, 2013

Best Doctor and staff visits

I have been going to this doctors office for a blood problem.I have had to call him early morning and he is right on the phone. He is very caring and I do what I am told.You need to follow what he asks you to do.Its hard for some people to do this,but he is the doctor and bless him for that because I would not have he's job. The staff is beyond great. They really all work together to make your visit as comfortable as they can.

July 13th, 2012

Wonderful place

The office staff is efficient and courteous, and the nurses are second to none. They always smile and listen attentively which is one of many ways which I can tell they care. Dr. Whitecar is very intelligent and always remembers our last conversation even on the personal level. The nurse practitioner is always down to earth. These people have become a second family to me.

December 11th, 2016