Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Doctor and staff visits  |  show details
by shara on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been going to this doctors office for a blood problem.I have had to call him early morning and he is right on the phone. He is very caring and I do what I am told.You need to follow what he asks you to do.Its hard for some people to do this,but he is the doctor and bless him for that because I would not have he's job. The staff is beyond great. They really all work together to make your visit as comfortable as they can.

|  Wonderful place  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

The office staff is efficient and courteous, and the nurses are second to none. They always smile and listen attentively which is one of many ways which I can tell they care. Dr. Whitecar is very intelligent and always remembers our last conversation even on the personal level. The nurse practitioner is always down to earth. These people have become a second family to me.

|  doctor not showing where he is certified for hematology  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

this doctor can not show board certification for hematology as a specialty.....yet he lists himself as being a specialist in this field. I feel that my brother as a patient of dr. whitecar, was neglected.....My brother was diagnosed with CLL.....got worse after dr. whitecar gave him two treatments of glucose and a blood transfusion starting around september6, 2010.....my brother passed on october9,2010.....my brother had been dr. whitecar's patient since 2002.....diagnosed by dr. whitecar for lymphoma/leukemia then.....my brother went into remission for a couple years, but when this came back as a lump on his side.....later moving to the glands around the thymus area.....dr. whitecar ignored it.....my brother only had medicaid insurance. dr. whitecar does not have a good rating according to this survey with the two hospital that he is affiliated with. This doctor is acting shady about his credentials.....