Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Dr. Whitecar, exceptional physician show details Dr. Whitecar, exceptional physician
by Anita Suzanne Rawls on Jan 28th, 2016

I came to Dr. Whitecar with a rare blood disease, ET, and the early diagnosis was that it would be with me the rest of my life, chronic. However, after a couple years with Dr. Whitecar and prayer, I no longer have the disease. I am very grateful to Dr. Whitecar. He has treated a variety of illnesses I have had since he is an internist as well as an oncologist. He always delivers a high level of care and genuine concern. He is very busy but takes time with each of his patients. The staff is excellent and uplifting.

Dec 15th, 2014

I would highly recommend this Dr. To everyone. He takes time with his patients and is on call for them 24/7 . He seems to genuinely care. I've had weekend calls I've made to his office and he himself calls me back. Smart town Dr with big town knowledge and integrity! He's been such a blessing since my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. Wonderful personality!

Best Doctor and staff visits show details Best Doctor and staff visits
by shara on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been going to this doctors office for a blood problem.I have had to call him early morning and he is right on the phone. He is very caring and I do what I am told.You need to follow what he asks you to do.Its hard for some people to do this,but he is the doctor and bless him for that because I would not have he's job. The staff is beyond great. They really all work together to make your visit as comfortable as they can.

Wonderful place show details Wonderful place
Jul 12th, 2012

The office staff is efficient and courteous, and the nurses are second to none. They always smile and listen attentively which is one of many ways which I can tell they care. Dr. Whitecar is very intelligent and always remembers our last conversation even on the personal level. The nurse practitioner is always down to earth. These people have become a second family to me.