A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitney
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Whitney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Med. Ctr. NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Whitney MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Whitney practice?
- Dr. John Whitney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whitney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Pulmonologists.