A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitney
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whitney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Whitney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Med. Ctr. NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Whitney MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Whitney practice?
- Dr. John Whitney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whitney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Pulmonologists.